Wednesday 14 October 2009

Chrissie & Chris | Bedern Hall | York | 5th September 2009

The day started wet for Chrissie & Chrissie's wedding at Bedern Hall (http://www.bedernhall.co.uk/) in York. However the sky's were kind when it came to photos! This was my first time at the venue and I have to say it's a lovely intimate setting and ideal for those smaller wedding parties looking for something a little different. The day started with me meeting both Chrissie and Chris at the Monk Bar Hotel for preparation shots. It was here that I asked to photograph the rings and Chris realised they were still at home!!!. After some panic the rings arrived with 10 minutes to spare and all went well. Thank god I was there! ;o) Congratulations to Chrissie & Chris.






















No comments:

Post a Comment